KW9M Eco-POWER METER
One Meter Works for Both Energy Saving and Power Surveillance
Feb. 2017 Upgraded
For Standard type and Advanced type
- Resolution of integral active power measurement from 0.01Wh; which helps you to monitor detail data of shorter period.
* For RS485 communication only. (Display data range of KW9M has not been changed.)
- 115,200 and 57,600 bps are added to RS485 transmission speed for high speed data collection.
- Large-screen LCD with backlight clearly displays the electric power of each phases and their total on one screen.
- Capable of displaying small currents of 1 mA or above
- Capable of simultaneously measuring up to three circuits in a single phase two-wire system of same power supply.
- Data can be made visualization by connecting the meter to DLL and logging the data.
- You can measure power with a direct connection to an already-installed large-capacity general-purpose CT (secondary side 1 A / 5 A type).
- Free visualization software for supporting energy management.
- Demand measuring function compliant with IEC61557-12 effective for energy saving
- Harmonic measurement
Advanced type only
- Improvement of between phases unbalance
- N-phase measurement using the fourth CT.
- Equipped with input and output terminals.
- Various log functions available