ABB is a range of scalable PLCs offering cost effectiveness
The AC500-eCo from ABB is a range of scalable PLCs offering cost effectiveness for modern industrial automation applications where small flexible PLC solutions often represent the ideal solution.
- Save money by starting small – the flexibility of the AC500 platform enables to scale up as and when needs dictate.
- ABB’s AC500-eCo has been designed to integrate seamlessly into the broader AC500 family, offering you the decisive benefit of having a fully scalable and modular system.
- The AC500-eCo offers individually customized solutions to be created by using S500 and S500-eCo I/O modules for small applications.
- The Automation Builder engineering suite available across the entire AC500 PLC range will save you time with easy configuration, many libraries and function blocks for the most diverse specific customer requirements.
- The user program can be downloaded via a SD card without the need for programming tools.
- CPUs with integrated I/Os for small applications available.
- Pre-wiring is possible via the use of pluggable terminal blocks.
- The modules can be fitted to the DIN rail with easy-to-use snap-on mechanism.
The AC500-eCo is approved for customer use by accredited certification organizations around the world. This means the entire range can be deployed safely, reliably and globally.